Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been busy..

...doing some DT work but can't upload it yet. I'm also behind in my A-Z Art journal. I wanted to use Hessian for the letter H, and I've not been able to find any. So I will need to rethink the letter H- maybe some Homespun Hearts?. and now we're up to letter I. I'm thinking of irridescent ink insects...

Meanwhile Lisa has given my blog an award, wasn't that nice.





Thanks Lisa. In reality it should be me giving her the award as her blog is so inspiring- why not go and look for yourself.

So which blogs do I find inspiring-where shall I send this award? well there are lots, but here are a few.

1. Gloria- so inspiring, so talented, so full of techniques and very generous too.

2. It's a Creative World-lots of inspiration from all sorts of arts and crafts.

3. Carole- such a pleasure to meet in Australia last year and such a lovely person.

4.Kimmy-cause she's so talented and runs a great friendly forum at Scrapitude.

5.Lori- cause she's talented and so nice with it!



So I'll leave with a LO of Emily- no paper, only flowers.


9 comments:

KimmyS said...

ohhhhh Thank you Pam - you are the sweetest!
I am blushing here and I appreciate it very much. Thank you again

And btw, you inspire ME a LOT
xx

Enfys said...

Gorgeous LO. Love the quote.

jay670120 said...

This is BRILL so much colour and no PP . FAB x

Inspiration Alley said...

I absolutely love this layout, it's perfect in every way.

Angela said...

OMG that layout is stunning!!!!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful LO and congrats on the award :)

Lori said...

Thank you Pam! I feel so chuffed about the award, especially since you do such stunning work! That page is just gorgeous- the colours of the flowers is just lovely!

Sarah aka Flo said...

if you still need some hessian, drop me a line on UKS as I have some that I don't need and could pop it in the post Tuesday

gloriafroese said...

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH PAM!!!!! that is very kind of you to nominate me. It is very appreciated.

i know this comment is late, but i didn't know you had nominated me!