Thursday, June 12, 2008

and more...

...from my quotes book. This is just stamping and rub ons. The flower and clocks were stamped with embossing ink, and then dusted with mica powders-it gives a lovely subtle image. The woman is stamped and embossed.
This one is 2 image transfers-the barbed wire and my eyes,over printed with the quote, and attached to the back of one of the acrylic pages which can be seen as a frame.
Image transfers again,and a bit of lace and stamped embossed dragonfly.
This is a closeup of the image transfer. This one worked beautifully but I can't remember how I did it!-either PVA or gel medium. I love how it looks as though the sheet music is the top layer, when in fact it is the picture of Emily! The image has been well sanded and is very smooth and glossy to the touch.

11 comments:

Shannon (Swell) said...

wow, this is so amazingly creative and gorgeous!

Janet said...

Geez...can this book get any more gorgeous!!! WOW!!

teresamatz said...

you just blow me away with these

dddeeebbbzzz said...

These are incredible!

scrap.girl said...

Hi Pam!
Haven't seen ya much at BG's...I love the techniques here. Super work.
I finally managed to do a real post on my blog...took me only 4 months to get going. Hope everythings going well for ya!
denise

Heather said...

These are fantastic. You get more creative each time.

Sharron said...

WOw! Love your stuff.....I've just been moseying around here; after you left a comment on my blog and (at long last!!) was popping in to say "Thanks"....just been bowled over by this gorgeous array of crafty loveliness on your site!!

Megan A. said...

these are so inspiring!

Jens Place in Space said...

very beautiful your so creative!!

ALLY said...

Gorgeous Pam! I love the subtle colours and layering of images!

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely work and this little book is one of those things I would love to actually get my hands on to enjoy in real life.