Sunday, June 01, 2008

More scrapping

Just a quick post tonight with a couple more LOs I did for ATDML using Scenic Route papers. The first one is -or was a 8.5"x 11" page but it didn't look right. So then I stamped some cardstock and used it as a background. It made the LO look a bit better, but it's still not one I like. It's Emily as a baby-we used to call her Petite Sumo-she was very chubby, and not at all girly!

This next LO is also Emily-She is tall and slim now! I like this LO-you can't go wrong with black, white and one other colour. That black enbellishment on the left is part of a banner I bought at Paperchase in the sale. There was about 2 metres of it, and it is also great used as a mask. I've had that smile sign for yonks-Don't ya just love it when you get to use up old stash?

16 comments:

Janet said...

OMG!!!! I love those layouts!! They ROCK! YOU rock!

Marnie said...

Awesome layouts they are both just perfect!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Lovely LOs! Love the black banner bit! I'm looking at it to see if I can do something similar on my Robo! Glad Emily didn't stop smiling!!

Shannon (Swell) said...

hahaha love the title and story! awesome LO's and wtg on using your stash, it feels so good, doesnt it?!?

Shawna said...

Great pages! Love the colors in the first one. The 2nd is really cute too..great design

~ Jayme ~ said...

Love your LO's!! :)

ALLY said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love them all!

rajah1116 said...

GREAT layouts!

teresamatz said...

I really like the stamped background on the first page (my hubby says he like the turned corner)
the 2nd LO is beautiful! great colors and photo

Charlol said...

I agree it's great when use up stuff you have for a while! They look great!

Jens Place in Space said...

wow I love yoru pages!!!

Jens Place in Space said...

wow I love yoru pages!!!

Jennifer said...

These. Are. Gorgeous! Love that turned down corner.

Linda Elbourne said...

Love them both X

pictures2pages said...

Love the stamped background and that closeup on the second is awesome!! Great LO!

angel said...

hiya...just found your blog while you were helping me with a blog im trying to find on uks.
you have some wonderful work and altered images,i will have to fav your blog too : )
hope you dont mind
angel22