Tuesday, June 10, 2008

more..

..of my quote book.
This one has the photo printed onto patterned paper. The background is distress inks and glimmer mists. Photo adhered, then rub ons applied. I quite like this one.
This one has a background of glimmer mists. I printed a photo of my hands on ordinary paper and adhered, then used a dry brush and various acrylic paints to make the glow effect. The swirl is texture paste applied through a stencil.
Now this one I'm not at all happy with-It's much too harsh, and I don't like my writing here either. The left side is transparency,with alcohol inks, underneath are glimmer mists. The picture in an image transfer onto patterened paper, with glimmer mist sprayed around.

12 comments:

Sue said...

wow Pam, I love your use of glimmer mist and alcohol inks. Beautiful work.

Megan A. said...

I just love everything that you ar edoing with these! great work!

pepsigirl said...

every time I visit your blog I get soooo inspired Pam!!! Your work is Stunning!

ALLY said...

Very pretty Pam! I love the quotes you chose!

voodoo vixen said...

I love your pages and can't wait to see the completed book - what a beautiful collection it will be!

Kerry said...

They are lovely you are very talented.

Janet said...

Oh Pam...I have been leaving you tons of praises and you can't see it!!! Oh well...at least I found out...and btw...that mini book is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! WOW!

Lori said...

More fantastic pages Pam! I love the effect on the hands page, and the colours you're getting with the inks and glimmer mists are just gorgeous!

Pat said...

Beautiful work!

redmom said...

wow those are stunning! I love it all!

teresamatz said...

just amazing!

sanderijn said...

all so beautiful, that will be such a nice quote book!!!love all the techniques you used!