Saturday, June 21, 2008

One of my favs..

This is one of my current favourite LOs. It is my wee nephew having fun at the Gold Coast in Queensland. The little flags are made from ribbon and the journalling is actually cut from an old picture book. The little bucket and spade comes from the same picture book. I just like the whimsical feel to this LO-and of course the lovely pictures of Noah. It's the summer solstice over here- and bucketing down just now. I just hope the rain is washing away the pollen that has been giving me grief for the past week! I've finished some LOs for Scrapbook Sisters this week, and that's me finished scrapping for a while, until our holiday is over..
I was lucky enough to do a workshop with Lance Armstrong from Rusty Pickle this week. It was so fast though-and I'm a very slow scrapper it has to be said. It was an album designed by Linda Burniston, with hidden tags. I think I'm going to take it apart though and redo it cause it's a bit rough around the edges, becasue I was rushing. Nice class though. I also bought another kit, and was given two free kits. Lance was very generous!

17 comments:

teresamatz said...

amazing page!

Jilly said...

ooh very pretty, i love the bunting :)

Sue said...

What a lovely layout. So bright and fresh.

Sue Cook
Design team Scrapbook Sisters

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Wow i love the beach LO and all your little flags, clever idea. well done

Charlol said...

really colourful, love it!

Megan A. said...

omg that is gorgeous!!! I am in a hurry today, but I just HAD to stop by and leave some love for that!

KimmyS said...

*faints*
That layout is truly AMAZING!!!!

ALLY said...

What a fabulous page! Love the ribbon flags... great design!

Pat said...

This is such a fun page!!!

pictures2pages said...

love those flags going across the page!!!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning page, so bright and eye catching. It reminds of one that Debbie Jewell has recently taught, what a brill idea to make the bunting from ribbon.

Tessberrs said...

This LO is so absolutely scraptastic
what an amazing page,everything works so well together. love the bunting too
well done

Lori said...

Love the idea of using ribbon for the flags- the whole LO is just so colourful and fun!

Margo said...

Oh my goodness I sooo love this page everything about it is just awesome.

Tracy'sspace said...

Lovely lo, really sweet. You have such clever ideas.

Jeanette said...

Oh I love the whisical layout!

pepsigirl said...

Incredible Layout! It's absolutely stunning Pam! Wow!