Thursday, July 24, 2008

New LO

This is a LO I did for Scrapbook Sisters. I was sent some Sandylion papers, that to be honest weren't really me, so I struggled for some inspiration on how to use them. This is my favourite of the LOs. I cut the little motifs-the aliens and the rockets-from the paper and adhered them to punched circles, added a bit of doodling-and a pop of black, and ended up with a LO that I was really pleased with. That's one of the things I like about being on a DT-you get to use stash you wouldn't normally buy, and sometimes you can surprise yourself by creating something you would not otherwise have done.

5 comments:

jay670120 said...

WOW this is fabby , very modern and colourful xx

Claire aka Feline said...

Well I'm glad your ended up liking the layout because its fab, so full of fun and energy and the colours against the white really do pop :) xxx

Lori said...

This is a great page! I love the colours and the cut out shapes.

Bethany Kartchner said...

I LOVE this page. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

LadyBug said...

Fab Lo!!! I love all the circles and bright colours the bLack with white writing looks great!!!