...at mixed media. I found the Mixed Media Mondays blog and decided to try to do something relating to the prompt which was 'Fashion'. I tried to do a graffitied brick wall. I used acrylic paint that I heated until it bubbled (for a bit of texture). Then I cut up some household sponge into a brick shape and used ink to make the brick texture, added the graffiti, the image and the quote. I think I will try to do the weekly prompt challenge on MMM as it wil be a way of encouraging more experimentation and get my grey matter ticking over- and that has got to be good! This week the prompt is 'Numbers'- and I have an idea brewing.