Monday, August 11, 2008

Did some art..

Tonight I messed around doing some mixed media stuff. I would love to be able to do all those fab art journals that you see around. BUT I am quite pleased with my beginners efforts. First I glued on some ripped up paper doilies, then pasted them on card, gessoed over the top, added some soft green acrylic paints, did some gel medium image transfers and some tape transfers, then did some stamping, added a quote, and this is the result:


What do you think?

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Great to catch up and see all the lovely things you have been doing.
Well done on the magazine article and Jack and Emily's exam results :)

Moniqui said...

I think your pages are gorgeous!:)) Finally found your blog;))

Margo said...

I think it looks great for your fist attempt

Sue said...

wow these pages are fantastic Pam. I love the colour.

sanderijn said...

this looks very very beautiful! love the art effect!!

Tracie H said...

WOW! Pam if they are your first attempt you are doing really well.....my first attempt ended up in the bin! LOL!