Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My First...

.....magazine commission! It was a thrill to finally see my first magazine article in print in the newest edition of The Scrapbook Magazine. It came out on July 17th, but because I was in France I didn't actually get my hands on a copy until last week. I have another commission in the pipeline too. creating the LOs is the fun part-writing the copy is another issue. But I like a challenge!

Today was exam results here in Scotland-and thank goodness both the kids did well. Jack should get a university place with his results, and Emily did exceptionally well in her Standard Grades, so will be able to do the subjects of her choice next year. It really was an anxious wait though, and I'm not looking forward to going through it all again next year!

I did some catching up with the A-Z art journal today, and also with the scrap your day challenge. I'll upload in the next day or two.

So here's my magazine article:

7 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats Pam on the mag and to the kids!
Hope you are all well

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Congratulations. You must be thrilled to see your work in print. Well done to your kids too. It's such an anxious time waiting for your results. I remember the feeling!

Laura G said...

woohoo for all of you!! Can't believe it's your first Pam- should have been commisioned way before now!!

ngaire Bartlam said...

fabulous pennant layout Pam!!!!!thank you for popping onto my blog!!
:)

ngaire
xxx

Janice xxxx said...

nice one Pam. Will have to get a copy of this one.

jay670120 said...

congrats , well deserved x

Sanderijn said...

wow that's awesome!! Congrats pam!! Looks amazing!