Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TOOT

I am so excited because I have been asked to be on the Design Team of a new inspirational blog site-THE CREATIVE TYPE. This is going to be such a cool site with prompts and challenges geared to the world of type, story telling, design and all other creative aspects. You will be inspired to look at journalling in a new way, to use lettering as an embellishment in all sorts of ways, and not just on scrapbook pages either. I know this blog will challenge me and stretch my creativity-and that is fantastic!! I have been having a little blog hop around the other designers and there is some great talent there! There is one prompt up so far, but the whole thing really takes off on September 1st. I hope all you people who visit my blog-(and I know you do, even if you don't leave comments)-will come on over and join in the fun.

And here's a little story that made me laugh!

A tour bus driver drives with a bus full of seniors down a highway, when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up. After approx.15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about eight times.
At the ninth time he asks the little old lady why they do not eat the peanuts themselves, whereupon she replies that it is not possible because of their old teeth, they are not able to chew them.
"Why do you buy them then?" he asks puzzled.
Whereupon the old lady answers, 'We just love the chocolate around them.............

1 comment:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulations on being asked to join the DT. Have had a quick look at the blog - looks interesting!!
Love the joke!!