Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What happened to summer?

I am getting so fed up with rain! We had rain on holiday in Italy and France, and it has virtually rained every day here in Edinburgh since. I went out to take some photos of the Festival the other day, but the rain won in the end. I feel sorry for all the tourists and the street performers too! On the other hand I have been doing some scrapping so it's not all bad. Here's one I did from out holiday.

I am really happy with the main photo-I think that angle works so well.

8 comments:

Yorkshire Tea Jenny said...

What a gorgeous LO.
Rain - tell me about it, drove through a flood on the M8 to get to Edinburgh Airport yesterday pm. Flying back tonight from Brussels 0 hope its not too bad getting back to Glasgow!

Yorkshire Tea Jenny said...

Love that Lo its gorgeous.

Enfys said...

That angle works really well! Love the clean lines of the LO.

Ruthy said...

loving this LO the colours are great.
must agree this rain is such a downer it is bound to bright up once all the schools are back and return to work lol

LadyBug said...

Fantastic Photo's! and I love the LO and am pleased I have finally been able to get on here :)

Tracie H said...

Such a beautiful LO Pam....love the clean lines.
T.x.x

jay670120 said...

This L/O is so eye catching (lovely) xx

Kaz said...

unlucky with the weather, it's such a shame edinburgh has been rained out. (so have we in Broxburn...boooooo)
still you got some gorgeous scrapping done, that photo is fab with the angle the way it is. love it.