Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Creative Type



We had a challenge over at The Creative Type-and that was to make a LO about ourselves based on a poster. So I trawled through a poster site and found a ton of inspiration for layouts, like this one:




and this one:

but int the end I settled on this vintage one as my inspirational piece:



and this is my take on it:


This is very different for me-but that's the great thing about challenge blogs-they stretch us to explore different ways of working.

5 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

I love this LO Pam ... and it is great to see where you got your inspiration from - TFS

Penny aka Pennyk said...

This is a really cool LO. Love the other choices too.

shaina said...

loving this!!! wonderful take on our prompt.
:D

Angela said...

Wow Pam - amazing!!!

laverneboese said...

Wow, I love your take on the poster. Your layout looks amazing! And your work is gorgeous...just finished stalking your layouts :)