Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do you want to win...



this great prize?

Tere are some great things in this prize that I would love to have myself-especially all that different journalling stationery. So how to win.... just go over TheCreative Type, and click on the icon for #Challenge 2. You have until Sunday at 8pm (BST) Well I think that is the UK time-but just to be on the safe side I suggest you leave a link to layout on the blog earlier than that!


Here is mine- a departure from my normal embellished and colourful style. But then that's what challenges are about-trying new things and stretching your creativity!

1 comment:

laverneboese said...

I love that layout. It's so funny...I really think you can pull off any style and the things that you think are "stretching your creativity" look totally amazing to me :)