Thursday, September 11, 2008

a layout

Just a quick post tonight. I haven't uploaded a Scrapbook layout for some time so here is one I made earlier:

Sorry about the poor cropping! Yummy Senic Route papers.

and here's something to make you laugh hopefully:

A woman in her thirties is at home happily jumping unclothed, on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, 'Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?'

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, 'I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says that not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18-year-old.'

The husband replies, 'What did he say about your 42-year old @rse?'

'Your name never came up,' she replied.

11 comments:

~Vicki~ said...

ooh that is sooo funny!! loving that layout too x

daydreamer said...

Hee Hee!!!! just my kind of joke!

jay670120 said...

I love this layout xxx Funny joke too xxx

The Creative Type said...

Oh that is a great layout, I love the colors:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha -Pam your jokes always make me laugh!!
Pauline

Sandy said...

wow, pretty, pretty page!!!

Sue said...

hahahaha, cool layout Pam

Jazzy1972 said...

WOW What a stunning lo!

And the Joke made me wee a little lol but they say incontinence can start early in some people lol.

Jay xx

lisa v said...

your artwork just gets better and better

Lisa Dawn said...

made me laugh!

Jenniwren32 said...

Your layout is gorgeous... and the joke hilarious!!!

Jen