Wednesday, September 24, 2008

new LO

Here is a LO I did this week for the Top Designer Challenge at Badgirlskits. For this challenge we had to use two or more patterned papers; these paper are Scenic Route, SEI and Colorbox. The Colorbox papers-the big yellow background paper- was from a collection pack that I bought when I first started scrapping 3 years ago. Just goes to show you don't always need to use the latest and newest papers.



Here is a piece I made for Mixed Media Monday, last week. I didn't post it then because I couldn't find it! Turns out I had put it under the tablecloth in the kitchen to keep it flat. The theme was STARS. It is very pretty, and I'm happy with how the stars turned out, but if I was doing it again I wouldn't put the journalling in those straight lines-it really should be flowing and curvaceous. I used white and clear embossing powders for the stars, distress inks for the background colour, an image transfer, and the woman is a collage image. Around the outside is silver enbossing powder. it is quite sparkly IRL.

5 comments:

Lisa Dawn said...

lol! You must be glad you found it! I like your journalling straight. It makes it look like the star light shining down to earth. (like in Christmas cards!) It's really pretty Pam.

Carole Janson said...

Gorgeous creations Pam loving your mixed media projects.

carole xx

Zuzu's Blog said...

what a shame you didnt find it in time..

Was lovely to meet you on Saturday Pam .. thank you so much for taking the time out to come along and for the moral support and helpful hints.. perhaps we can do it again some time. x

~Vicki~ said...

ooh your shopping layout is fabulous, totally lush!!!

Inspiration Alley said...

Wonderful creations as usual. I really admire your versatility. Everything you produce is so different. Hoping to find some time catching up on all your posts that I've missed.