Friday, September 05, 2008

quick post

Just a quick post tonight because I wanted to upload the collage I did for MMM. The theme was Nature. I had in mind to make something for the garden- a driftwood/stone type sculpture, but the weather here has been so bad recently that I've not been able to get out to collect anything. In the end I did a collage. I used some book pages (about birds and flowers), some paper napkins and distress inks to add colour. It's simple but pretty I think. I like it.




And here's a joke. hope you find it as funny as I did:


A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.
She says hello.
He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.
So he says, 'Do you know me?'
To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife, and he says, 'My God, are you the stripper from my friend's bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my bottom with wet celery?'


She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher

10 comments:

michele said...

Hi, I found your site through MMM. I love your art and your sense of humor - love the jokes!!! happy to have found you - michele in CO

Carole said...

That's really neat looking!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is unbelievable.
Stunning piece. Love them.

Willy said...

Wonderful collage and great joke!

NancyB said...

LOL Open mouth insert shoestore!
I love the piece you did for MMM! Gorgeous!!

herminesplace said...

Fabulous!

melani said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. love your blog very light hearted just what I need.

Fiona said...

A great looking collage.

Sarah said...

this is really beautiful Pam, and the joke is funny too :)

Missus Wookie said...

That joke made me laugh and I mailed it to my dh. Thanks for sharing your collage I really liked the combination you created.