Saturday, October 11, 2008

been scrapping..

I've actually been scrapping a lot lately, and really enjoying it, but not doing so much mixed media lately, but I will definitely get back into mucking around with paint and ink and glue soon. There are just not enough hours in the day to do all I want!!! Here's a Layout I did today-.I did it for Round 5 of Top Designer at Bad Girls Kits, but decided to submit the other one I did instead. The task was to use colours pulled from the photo to create a layout. This is a photo taken in 2001, on New Year's Eve. Cousin Angie came to Edinburgh to celebrate at the Edinburgh street party for Hogmanay. We met her under the big wheel, walked around looking at the sights, and then went back to her hotel for a coffee. Angie had brought some feather boas for her night out and Emily loved playing around with them, especially this lolly pink one! I had great fun with this layout-loved playing with all the bright colours. The buttons are all hand painted and doodled.

5 comments:

~Vicki~ said...

oh my gosh, i am LOVING this - totally gorgeous layout!! xx

marjorie said...

hello Pam! I LOVE THIS ONE TOO! vibrant and colorful! but the one you submitted has a certain "vibe" to it. and you did the right decision on submitting that one.

Helen said...

what a vibrant LO..... It s a "happy and full of life" LO. Love all the colours!

x

The Creative Type said...

Oh so pink and oh so awesome:)

Lori said...

Congrats on makin it through to round 6 Pam! I loved the one you submitted for R5 but this one is so cool too!
It was Murrayshall near Perthshire we stayed- I think a weekend at Gleneagles is a bit out of our price range!