Friday, October 17, 2008

Some layouts.




I thought I would share a couple more layouts I've done recently. First is a layout I did for Round 5 of Top designer at Badgirlskits. By the way, if you ever need to google that site remember to add KITS onto Badgirls-or else you will get more that you bargained for!! Anyway, I got through to round 6 with this layout: We had to use the colours within the photos to inspire our choice of papers, and to balance those colours with neutrals-which I love- and so I am really happy with how this layout turned out.


I also love rubons and thought the gothic looking crow went well with the church ruin.



And here's another layout. This one was for The CrEative TyPe, Challenge 3. The challenge was to use a quote as a backgound. I LOVE using quotes on my scrapbook pages, and especially if the quote is a little quirky, like this one from Robert Andreas of STORY PEOPLE. I love that site-I receive a daily 'story' from them in my emails, and these little stories never fail to capture the imagination. LOVE them!


If you haven't visited the crEative tyPe yet-go on over=the talent there is inspiring!

1 comment:

Janice xxxx said...

nice work Pam - love that quote!