Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been busy

I've been working on some DT stuff for Scrapbook Sisters, but can't show it yet.

The Scrapbook Magazine is out and I see my article is in. I must go out tomorrow to get a copy.

I'm going to Scrapaganza in Holland on the weekend, and need to get organised for that.

I'm trying to teach my son to drive-scary!!

I made it through to the final round of Top Designer at Badgirls-so I was very happy about that.

So I'll leave you with my altered project that I submitted for the last round.
I just took some funky foam and chipboard, glued it together. Foam core or a cork tile would be better, but I didn't have any:





Added some papers:

And some napkins and ribbon, and made a holder for Emily's jewelry:

6 comments:

Lisa Dawn said...

so lovely!

annie2006 said...

fantastic idea - just right for teenage girls - love it!

Inspiration Alley said...

Congratulations on getting through to the final round of Top Designer at Badgirls. Well deserved. The altered project is beautiful. I love the way that everything that you produce is so very different, you have the ability to produce such a diverse range of projects and styles but each is equally stunning.

Em said...

Hi Pam,
It was lovely to meet you too last weekend. How are you finding the scissors??? I hope you like them or I will be in trouble! LOL

Congratulations also on your Bad Girls success...very well deserved.

Em x

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Hi Morag

Just to let you know that there is an award for you to pick up on or Blog.

Julie and karen

Sanderijn said...

that's so cool!!! what a great Idea!