Monday, November 24, 2008

Update..

It's a while since I blogged-but I have been very busy. Firstly, I was in Holland attending Scrapaganaza the weekend before last, and this past weekend went to Dublin.

Scrapaganza was enjoyable-a great hotel and interesting classes. My favourite classes were by Karen Burniston:and Cheryl Mezzetti:




I also enjoyed the class by Lida de Witt-a flip, flop flag accordian book-I have no pictures of this!

Emily and I had a great time this past weekend in Dublin. We had a great time seeing the sights-Trinity College, St Stephens Green, Temple Bar, the Liffey...



and we enjoyed shopping-loved the markets and specialty shops...look at all this colour...

Prompt #7 is up at The CrEative tyPe- why not challenge yourself.

2 comments:

g said...

looks like you were BUSY! everything looks GREAT!

Em said...

Hi Pam, I have left you a little soemthing on my blog..you deserve it ;)