Monday, December 01, 2008

blog awards

I have been given 2 blog awards recently-this one is from Scrapbook Sisters:




This award states that:This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, they are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


I am passing this award on to:
The Inspirational Blog: because it's-well inspirational!

Jakey: because I love her style.

Paula: because her blog is so full of variety

Angela: cause I love her Twiddley bits-you really need to take a look at her blog to understand!!

I can't believe how long all those links took! Think I'll do the other award another day!

3 comments:

jakey said...

Thank you Pam, i'm having a cr*ppy day but you just made it so much better :-)

hugs
jake xxx

Julie said...

Thank you so much Pam xx

Paula Sealey said...

Thanks for the award Pam! I'll be sure to to pass it on in my next post:)x