Wednesday, December 10, 2008

cards

Emily wanted some cards for friends so I made these:

boy's card.



girl's card.



I'm not sure why I find cards so difficult- I'm not really motivated to make them, maybe because they invariably get thrown out. I know that stops me from using my best stash!!
here's the blog award that Emma sent. If you want some scrapping inspiration make sure you go over to Emma's blog-that girl has talent to burn.

Posted by Picasa
So, now I have to pass the award on and among all the talenet out there here are just a few:
All of those links will take you to even more scrappy inspiration!

4 comments:

g said...

Thank you Pam! That is so very kind and MUCH appreciated!

Marit said...

Hi there Pam, thanks for the comment on my blog! I love nice comments! (only just started bloggin' last month, so still very exited about every line I get form "strangers"!) AND I love Schotland. So you live there... don't know your age but I was a devoted Bay City Roller fan in my teens... know them? See you around somewhere on the net, love Marit

manda said...

Your tree looks beautiful, Poss. I love your angel. Congrats on the award.

socialbutterfly said...

thank you so much for this award!! :))