Friday, December 19, 2008

My holiday...

...has started and I'm so tired. I'm sitting by the fire, TV on, websurfing on my laptop. I should go and do something creative-or at the very least take the washing out of the machine-but I just can't be bothered!!!

So I'll just upload a LO I did for Scrapbook Sisters using fabulous papers from Graphic 45. I did a couple of layouts and a cute mini book using this line. The minibook is going to be taught at Scrapbook Sisters in January. I'll upload pictures of it after that. Anyway, this paper has a vintage feel, but I wanted to try to use it in a modern way on this layout. It is my very handsome boy! Oh dear-just realized I don't have a picture of this LO so if you want to see it you'll need to go to Scrapbook Sisters blog and scroll down to December 10th entry.

5 comments:

Lisa Dawn said...

LOL!!!
Pam, I don't believe that you didn't have a picture of the layout, keeping in the feeling of the post, you probably just couldn't be bothered! lol
Hope you get a little more energy and can enjoy the holidays

Lisa Dawn said...

I just went and saw your layout. Great holiday colours. Your boy is beautiful

manda said...

hmmmm - i've still got washing in my machine too! Shhhhh don't tell.

i went over to look at your layout - it's fantastic - i tried to leave a comment but wasn't allowed. ???

I love your use of wire.

enjoy your holiday.

Suzanne said...

Hello Pam, thank you for stopping by my blog and I wouldnt worry about the washing either, scrapbooking and lap top sound better options.
Have a wonderful Christmas.

Pam M said...

Hi Poss, I think we are all running out of steam in the run down to Xmas, the washing will wait!!

love the LO a very handsome boy & so cute