Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Three more...

of my favourite 10 layouts of 2008. The idea for the first layout came when I read the quote at Storypeople.com. This is only half the quote, but it really sums up the huge emotions that come with having a baby. (In reality I have spent the last 18 years rearranging my mind to accomodate my kids!) The photo is poor quality-but I don't have many photos from when the kids were little (pre digital!). I love the wee journalling card tucked into the pocket-It is part of a writing set I bought at a flea market! The cardstock is brown, not black in reality, and so the layout is softer than it appears here.



Both the next two layouts use papers from a Norwegian company 3ndypapirs, and I love them. Again, the photos are poor, so I scanned them and fiddled around a bit. The photo of Jack in my hat is just so cute!

Posted by Picasa
And this photo of Emily is cute too! What is it about little kids and hats? They always look so adorable!
What is interesting about these layouts is that they are all brown based. Guess I have a thing for brown.But then again, tomorrow's layouts are totally different. I do hope you will check back to see.

9 comments:

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Pam, these are beautiful. You have real talent.

Happy New Year and love to all your family. xx

Lisa Dawn said...

Hey Pam, it's great to see all these layouts you've chosen. So many different styles and feelings. wonderful.

Marit said...

Last day of the year, just a quick visit to wish you and your loved ones all the best in this about-to-begin new year!!! (and I love the "hat"-layouts!)See you on the internet, Love, Marit

Lynn said...

what a great idea and your lo's are just stunning. yum!

~Vicki~ said...

wow i love the layouts you have chose, so gorgeous. you really have an amazing talent and i cant' wait to see more of it in 2009 xxx

Katy said...

wow your lo's a simply beautiful i love them all. Happy New Year. xx

kim_sonksen said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am forever loving the Emily layout. This will most probably be my most loved layout by you

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful layouts - Happy New Year!

lisa v said...

Stunning, every one of them