Wednesday, December 31, 2008

three more

So here are three more of my favourites from 2008.

The first one I did for The Scrapbook Magazine as part of my article on White Space. I love the paper-again 3ndypapir from Norway. I love the limited colour palette. I love the different textures: lace, transparency, and the embossed stamp from Autumn Leaves. But most of all I love the photos of Emily!



In the second layout I love the colours and the bunting. The bunting is made from ribbon. I love the wee pictures and the text from a children's book, and I love that red hibiscous tape. I love how a splash of red gives everything a lift!



And finally this Layout of Paris. I love the graphic design of this one. I love the focal photo and the way the eye is drawn around the page by the striped paper. It is Scenic Route paper.


.

I said they would be different from yesterday's vintage collection!

So, It's New Years eve, and I'm on taxi duty! I'll be hanging around here waiting for Jack to call for a ride home from his friend's house.
We have done our top ten highlights from 2008. We always sit at teatime and each go through our highlights for the year. Jack's almost all centre around football, Malcolm's around hillwalking and Emily and mine around places we've been.

So all that's left of 2008 is for me to wish all my family and friends a very happy 2009!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

manda said...

have fun being the taxi driver!

all the best for 2009, Pam.

SharonK said...

I am really enjoying reading your blog, your layouts are great. I remember years ago when you 'invented' that LO with all the flowers round the outside that everyone scraplifted at some point lol. It was only yesterday that I was reading TSM and I suddenly realised that Pam in there is wombat on uks lmao. Okay, well I got there in the end. Beautiful LO's and this month's TSM were brilliant, I am ready for scrapping in 2009 now. Happy New Year to you all.

Lisa Dawn said...

Happy New Year Pam! ( what time did you get your call?)

judean said...

I love the clean graphic lines o these three, especially the green/black color combo of the first! What a great body of work!

Suzanne said...

Your pages are wonderful, I really enjoyed them all even though each one has something different about it.
Happy New Year to you and hope 2009 is good for you.

Sandy said...

happy new year Pam!!!! i looove all of those layots, but especially the Paris one - so cute. and paris...well it's my favourite place...

here's to a great 2009!

p.s. you blog looks awesome!

lisaemitchell said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, Pam!!
I hope it brings you many many blessings, health, love and good times for you and yours. Cheers from Barcelona!

Moniqui said...

Happy new year Pam!! I hope it will be all you wish for!
hugs,Mon

Moniqui said...

btw gorgeous layouts!

Lucy Edson said...

What a wonderfully creative year you have had, Pam!! Love your work and style!!

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to you!!

g said...

Happy new year Pam! all the very best for 2009...

Gine said...

Your pages are beautiful

pepsigirl said...

LOVE love LOVE your layouts, your work is so inspiring Pam!!