Monday, December 29, 2008

A Year in Review part 2

So here are my next favourite layouts of 2008.
Remember to click on the pictures to see details.

As you can see these are very different from the three I posted earlier. I do like to try lots of different styles, depending on the photos, and these photos deserved a soft, vintage feel. The first one is about the flea market we visited in France. There are lots of flea market finds used as embellishments. I also embossed bits and pieces to age them, eg the key.



I love the photo of Emily in the next layout. There are lots of techniques in this layout too-crackle paint, embossing, stamping and paper napkins. I LOVE using paper napkins-love the translucency! This is such a pretty, tactile layout in real life!



I was going to upload another tonight but I can't locate a photo of it just now, so I'll leave it until tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

These LOs are fabulous hun - Happy New Year X

SharonK said...

I have just stumbled across your blog via uks. I am going to add it to my favourites. Your lo's are gorgeous and I especially love the one of your daughter, with the butterflies....beautiful.

lisa v said...

Absolutely first class work, sheer excellence Pam.