Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Creative Type..

Prompt #10 is now up at THE CREATIVE TYPE. This week it's all about fonts that evoke an era or style. Why not go over and join in the fun. You could win this fabulous unique prize, from here:
Anyway the prompt was just the kick I needed to scrap my photos of a beautiful ART NOUVEAU apartment block I came across wandering the streets of Madrid. It also got me using one of my Prima paintables paper. I painted it with twinkling h2os, and used stickles for a bit of glitz-so the whole LO has a bit of sparkle.

3 comments:

. said...

I really loved what you did with this prompt. That also has to be one of my fav. fonts!! Great stuff:)

Sue said...

very nice, I love the pics!

manda said...

Gorgeous layout. Isn't it a shame though, that the Twinkling H2o's don't really shine on the computer? Such an amazing building too.