Thursday, January 15, 2009

Double Toot

Well I feel really good tonight. The other day, Angela from Angel Crafts, asked me join her Design Team, and today I received one of her gorgeous ribbon kits in the post. Love that Kaisercraft bling too-and the chipboard from Riff Raff:




And secondly, my 'Small Boy', Big Hat' layout is featured on It's A Creative World. It is very flattering when someone asks to use your work. And coincidentally, that layout uses 3ndypapir paper that came from Angel Crafts. If you like it, it might still be on special over there!

Here's the layout:

8 comments:

lisa v said...

Congratulations Pam :) I went and had a look at the site and she's used the sketch well, it's a very versatile look.

Mahlin said...

wohoooo.. congrats.. that´s great news and I´m sure you´ll do wonders with those kits (bwt . the chipboard is riff raff designs and gorgeous) .. I´m looking forward to seeing the result! Good luck!

Lisa Dawn said...

hello Pam!!
I don't know why but the last time I came here the click on comment took me to a very different page than has ever been displayed before...... lol
I have left many comments before so I know about the clicking part!! lol lol
not that slow upstairs. not today anyway.
and I tried adding one but it didn't work..... anyway it's back to normal now.

kikimama said...

Well done you! I love Angel crafts, and Angela's lovely.

Lori said...

wOO HOo! The ribbon kit really is lovely- I've used some of mine already when I normally just hoard them! and belated congrats too on the Gauche Alchemy guest spot!

manda said...

that is a cute layout, Poss. Congratultions to you.

Jazzy1972 said...

You totally deserve your DT place you work is fabby, and what a yummy kit too! Jay xx

Bethany Kartchner said...

Gorgeous LO! I can see why they wanted to use it!