Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Mixed Media Monday and exciting news!

The prompt on this week's Mixed Media Monday was 'MOON' so I made this wee card. I'm very much a beginner at stamping, and I'm still not getting impressions as clear as I would like. More practise needed me thinks!

And the exciting news? I'm going to a guest design spot for this fantastic mixed media/vintage scrapbook kit company. Scroll through the blog for a flavour of the quirky bits they put in their kits-and the fantastic projects that have been made with past kits! I can't wait to do my spot-but I will have to because it's not for a while yet!

6 comments:

herminesplace said...

Very strong!

Pam M said...

Poss this is gorgeous

Julie said...

Its lovely Pam...I have been working on this one this afternoon as well. Never done this challenge before but am determined to do more mixed media stuff this year so am having a bash!

Beth said...

The image is just lovely.

mixedmediamonday said...

This is a great piece, Pam. Very atmospheric! Diane

Lisa Dawn said...

great stamp! Congratulations with your SPOT!