Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank you Laura for this award; Laura does great scrapping-so why not pop over and see.




and Scrapbook Sisters for this award; Scrapbook Sisters blog is full of inspiration, and the shop
is full of yummy scrappy arty things.



Now I'm meant to pass it on to 5 of my favourite bloggers; well I have lots of favourites, most of whom I've passed on awards in the past so for now I'm going to invite anyone who visits this blog to take an award for themselves, because I find inspiration from you all!

And now for a layout.

This is the one I did for the last prompt on THE CREATIVE TYPE:





This was such an easy LO to do-I was reading the colour supplement in one of the Sunday papers early on in the year, and all these words kept jumping out at me. As soon as I saw the prompt from The Creative Type I just painted a background, cut out words and Voila- layout done!

1 comment:

kikimama said...

Wow, that's a stunning LO!