Sunday, February 01, 2009

Becky Fleck- Pagemaps

The team from THE CREATIVE TYPE were invited to do the February PAGEMAPS sketches, and so one of my layouts is featured, along with my teamies from the TYPE. If you don't know Pagemaps I suggest you go and have a look- the sketches are great, and so easy to work from. And to cap it off my layout got a special mention in the pagemaps newsletter. So I'm happy!
But having said that, I think the whole team did a great job with the sketches!

I actually did 2 layouts from the sketch and asked Becky to use either one.

Anyway here's the layout that was used on Pagemaps:


And here's the one that wasn't:



As always, click on the images for a bigger view.

11 comments:

~Vicki~ said...

gorgeous layouts as always, congrats on being on pagemaps!!! xxx

my5bratz said...

LOVE both these LOs but the colours on the bottom one are AMAZING, tfs :0)

Lori said...

Ooh big congrats to you! Two gorgeous layouts and I love the clarity of the autumn day photo.

Jazzy1972 said...

both layouts are stunning, well done you. Jay xx

Lisa Dawn said...

these are lovely Pam. I just realized now that you have more than one blog..... no wonder things change so much!!

Claireliz said...

Fanatastic LO's
Huge congrats being on page maps :)
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab LOS and the photos are wonderful too.

Catherine said...

I love both layouts. I love the colours on the second one. Off to look at page maps now. I use it a lot!!

Sandy said...

oh my!! first of all, I don't think I ever realized that you are Scottish!!! So I probably never told you that Edinburgh is probably my FAVOURITE city in all of Europe....I love Scotland...and Scottish people..(-: It's true.

Also, your blog looks freakin' adorable! The Page Maps all came out so well - fun!! I'm going to go check out the art journal thing you doing....it's sound pretty FAB...(-;

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

I just love the shopping LO, so bright and fresh. I have left you a fun tag that you can have ago at if you have time. Love the blog its so inspirational