Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Been scrapping...

... unfortunately can't show any just now because they are for Design Teams and for an article I'm writing for The Scrapbook Magazine.

I've done two layouts for Angela using ribbon from her January ribbon kit.

I've done 2 layouts, and an arty piece for Scrapbook Sisters.

I've almost completed 4 layouts for the Scrapbook Magazine.

Now Emily wants help with another birthday card.

So I'll just post a page in my Art journal. This was done few weeks ago-

I've not had time to do any more to my Art Journal lately, bur hope to get back to it soon!!



I Love going into Cath Kidson shops, but the cynic in me is ever present!
As always, click the image for a larger view!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow you have been busy. Thanks for sharing the art journal page - looking forward to seeing what you have created for the magazine.

I have left you an award over on my blog, come and collect it - if you ever have time! LOL

~Vicki~ said...

hi pam,

gorgeous, gorgeous art journal you have there. Thanks for the comment on my blog, i have allowed comments on my photo blog so it should now be working and thanks for letting me know. have a great week xxx

manda said...

Poss, i live in hope that one day somebody will come up with a way to love housework...until then i just can't have any visitors.

Jazzy1972 said...

Fab art Journal page, can't wait to see all your DT work once it has been published, Jay xx

Anonymous said...

A lot has been created and i look forward to seeing it all!
Lisa Dawn

Catherine said...

You are keeping yourself busy!! I love the page from your art journal.