Sunday, February 08, 2009

The weekend..

..was lovely. Yesterday I went for a walk in the Pentlands. It was gorgeous-the day was still, the sun shone now and again-and the snow was pristine. You can see some of the many photos I took on my photography blog-(link on the right).


Today I scrapped. I finished my layouts for Issue 37 of The Scrapbook Magazine. Now just have to write the article...not so much fun!



So here is a minialbum I made using Graphic 45 papers from Scrapbook Sisters.






































The cover is made from a cheap photo frame from IKEA-so it creates a shadow box cover.


I LOVE these papers-they are so easy to work with.

Want a chance to win some really cool goodies? All you have to do is head over to Gauche Alchemy-they have lots of unusual bits and pieces to give away..all you have to do is leave a comment and link your blog to theirs...-oh, and their February kit will be revealed tomorrow!!



Have a good week!

7 comments:

Pam said...

testing

Anonymous said...

okay here I go again

Anonymous said...

it worked!!!! only if I post as anonymous though.

xxxSue

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous papers & pages so old worldy, love the cover as 3 D
xx Pam M

Catherine said...

A fantastic album, I love the way you have used the tags on each page.

Sandy said...

wow, you are just awesome! i can't believe you can just whip an album together like that!

elliemook said...

stunning book, I love it x