Thursday, March 19, 2009

Deco Page

I'm in a Deco page swap over at Scrapbook Sisters Forum. If you're looking to join a small friendly forum why not try it? A Deco page is just like a CJ, except you swap pages on an individual basis and don't send complete albums-which is great because you save on postage and have more pennies to spend on stash!!
My page was made for Jeannie, whose theme was birds. This is a simple page using collaged printed paper and music paper, distress inks, stickles, glimmer mist and a vintage paper napkin. The printed paper is a poem I found on the internet about robins, so it suited the page. If you are using inks or glimmer mists make sure you print with a laser printer or else your letters will smudge, smear and bleed. (I found that out on my last LO for The Creative Type!!!!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christiane said...

omg, this is a stunner, pam!! do you know what?? my eldest son is planning a trip to scotland next year - together with his parents!! ;)
have a fab weekend!!

g said...

very pretty pam! I am sure your recipient will love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!