Sunday, March 08, 2009

Layout

Here is a layout I did for Scrapbook Sisters, using Sandylion papers.
Another distressed layout. Part of the kit was gold wire so I made this little bird cage with it.
I must confess the cage was NOT my idea. I saw it on a fabulous canvas made by SUE. Sue does gorgeous mixed media art!
This is not the best photo because I actually forgot to photograph it before I sent it off to be displayed in the shop.
There is a better view on Scrapbook Sister's blog, (which is where I got this image from.)


.

And, in case you're wondering-it's not me in the photo.
It's my sister and the photo was taken 39 years ago!!
How scary is that!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely layout. Clever idea with the birdcage

Jody said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I just looked through your Picasa album...you have SUCH gorgeous style and the wire birdcage on your latest page is just so lovely!

Lisa Dawn said...

love your layout and your "Sue" bird cage is wonderful.

Sue said...

LOL Pam, your birdcage looks fabulous as does the rest of the layout.

cardesque said...

Your layout is beautiful Pam and the photo is great. I love the distressed look.
Jackie

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Wow i love how you have made this LO seem so modern. I couldnt believe it was a "vintage" image until i relooked. Well done

lisa v said...

Love this pam