Monday, April 20, 2009

I have been busy..

.... honestly, but can't show my projects just now. One is a commission for The Scrapbook Magazine-but I can tell you it uses the gorgeous Mumma Bushka papers from Kaisercrafts. The other is an Angel Crafts class for UKS-which also uses Kaiercrafts papers-but you have to wait and see which range! The class be be up in May.

I am not a stamper, but I have joined in a 'Take One Stamp' CJ with the ladies from our local crop. The stamp set that I have this month is beautiful. It's from Inkadinkado. I messed around yesterday, following lots of suggestions from the ladies on Scrapbook Sisters forum-cause I have to confess I placed a plea for help on the forum! Anyway, they came up trumps and I was very pleased with how my stamping turned out. I won't show the main image, but here's a sample using another image from the set. The stamps reminded me of a Klimpt painting so I wanted to make something in that style.


This is not the piece that I will be including in the CJ-but you get the general idea. It's very pretty IRL!

9 comments:

Eleanor said...

Stunning -what a fantastic idea - the silver with the gorgeous cool colours, would make a fabulous piece of jewellery - what size is it?
I'm in a take one stamp cj too, it's more stretching than I could have inagined, but such fun.
E
xx

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

This really came out well Pam. Glad the girls could help.

Julia Dunnit said...

Whaddya mean in real life?? It's stunning. Love the idea of this CJ, so puts you on the outside of the box - something you excel at IMO!

Julie Corfield said...

I love dragonflies and this one relly rocks! Looks just like a jewel x

Lucy Edson said...

Ooooohhh!! Pam! I am so inspired by seeing your idea for with these stamps!! Gorgeous!! Did you paint after you embossed? I really want to give this a try!

Euphoria said...

oh my, gorgeous!! Looks very elegant!

Judy said...

Ilove the texture in this. Can we you tell us how to do it?

voodoo vixen said...

What a stunning dragonfly!! Yep, need to know how you did too! :)

Lisa Dawn said...

I love this Pam. love it love it love it. All the colours and textures here. all layered. I love it again and again and again. I could go on and on and on....... but I'll stop, stop, stop, now.