Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm back home from Prague-and what a wonderful 4 days we had too. I will be adding some of the 600 odd photos we took between us to my photography blog over the next few days, so if you are interested head on over for a look. The link is on the right side bar.
I haven't done any scrapping but the new prompt is up at
THE CREATIVE TYPE so please pop over and play along.
We now have a variety of ways of following the blog. As well as adding it to your favourites, you can now become a follower by adding yourself to the link on the right hand side bar, and/or you can follow on twitter-there is a link there too!
I love being part of the DT -it challenges me in lots of ways, firstly to think about what I write, and then the best typeface/s to support my journalling. Secondly I take the opportunity to scrap using different mediums and techniques- to be a bit more experimental. This week's LO is like that. I used paints, inks and glimmermists. I painted, stamped, stencilled, printed and masked! Unfortunately on the computer the jounalling looks too small-I should have used a bigger photo, and then i could have used a larger size typeface. However, IRL it is very readable!
The patterned paper is japanese origami paper I bought at a recycling shop.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful background !

judean said...

love all the textures and layers on this--such a pretty layout!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Pam, that is STUNNING. Wow. I just love everything you do. Could you email me? I've wanted to get in contact with you for a bit.

kartchnerfamily@cox.net

Thanks!

Lisa Dawn said...

600 photos? that's it?? lol look forward to seeing them all.

Julie Corfield said...

Another cool piece of art x

Wendy said...

Pam this layout is wonderful... I think it is a fav for me!

Wendy said...

I love this layout Pam...i think it is a fav :)