Thursday, April 09, 2009

New layout

Just a quick post today to show a new LO done for Angel Crafts.
The papers are Fancy Pants, and I love the colours. There is a kind of retro feel to the colours, don't you think, and the flourish is such a perfect shape. It did take a bit of colour mixing to get the right colour to paint the flourish though. Angel Crafts has the greatest selection of chipboard/mdf embellishments-from monsters, to flourishes, to cogs and bicycles-you owe it to yourself to take a peek!!



Yesterday I was in Perth and bought some new glimmer mists so I'm hoping to have a play with those today, and to do an art journal page. I also have a commission layout to do for The Scrapbook Magazine, so need to give that some thought too-although I won't be doing that one until I return home from Prague next week.

8 comments:

Judy said...

Lovely Pam. I have lots of glimmer mist but do not use it much so will be anxious to see what you do with it. Enjoy Prague. We have booked our fares to London leave here june 8 return Aug 14. Have not worked out in between details yet but will get to see you at some time.

Lisa Dawn said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and it's great to see your pages.

Julia Dunnit said...

It's gorgeous. Love tha tyou are comfortable scrapping pictures of yourself, I'm not quite there! Have a FAB time in Prague.

ally serrato said...

thanks so much for stopping by ~ and for the congrats!!!! i love your blog ~ beautiful work going on here :-D

Sandy said...

so cute pam!!! i especially love the *ahem* writing on the photo...(-;

Sue said...

I love the layout it looks so fresh.

manda said...

Enjoy your trip, Poss.

Mireille said...

gorgeous layout!