Monday, May 04, 2009

I love you tube

YOU tube is just the greatest thing. You can find out how to do anything on You tube. So today I googled 'Art Journal' and came across this video:

It has a technique for using magazine pictures in your art journals, so today I gave it a go.
This is my result.


So I've got a way to go with this technique-but it was fun trying.
Also today I finished off my Deco page for the swap over at Scrapbook Sisters forum.
And I did a bit of blog hopping and think I might join in with Vivian Bonder's Art Journal challenges-if I get the time.
It was a miserable day here today-very windy-and I HATE WIND!!- I can cope with cold, and rain and snow, but I really hate wind!!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh nice. Love the whole journal thing. Must visit Vivian.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i have been wanting to try for the longest time.. yours looking awesome. Thanks for visiting Pam!

Lisa Dawn said...

boy you have been busy!! I haven't been here for quite a while it seems. You even have a tutorial! great job. I will be back for inspiration again soon.

Lucy Edson said...

I have loved playing with my art journal, too, Pam! I love what you have done here! :)

Lori said...

Wow, that page looks fantastic Pam! Thanks for the pointer to the tutorial!

Meg Giroux said...

This is beautiful Pam! I love how it came out. I need to make one of these....Thank you for the inspiration!

Have a great week!

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Its a great technique and one of the ones I used in the last Altered Art Journal class I taught. What I like is that anyone, whether they can draw or not, can have fantastic results. Have you tried doing it with a photo of you?
Lovely pages Pam as usual.