Monday, May 18, 2009

Layout

I went to my local crop on Saturday. I don't think I have ever done so little at a crop before. Actually, I don't like scrapping at crops. I never have the things I need. I'm not a person who plans my layouts, so I can't pack a kit. I like to lay out my photos, try different papers, add this or that embellishment, cast it all aside, get new papers, more embellishments, put some on, take some off. I end up with just about all my stash spread out from one end of the room to the other!
That's why I can't scrap at crops. In the past I have put together an album kit which I only scrap at crops. I must start doing this again!
But I did finish a deco page for a swap I'm in at Scrapbook Sisters. And I did lots of chatting, which was nice. And I did start this LO which I finished last night. It's simple, but I like it. Love that lace cardstock from KI Memories. I've it for a while now, so thought I should use it!! The paper is Sassafrass Lass, with a touch of Crate paper. And a little bit of bling from Kaisercrafts to glam it up a bit!

And talking of Kaisercrafts-did you know they have a fab website with lots of projects and inspiration? And you can sign up for their newsletter which has all sorts of interesting information too.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh gorgeous..love the photos, how lovely Prague looks! I have used portions of thelace cardstock and surprise - it's never occured to me to bling the flowers. Duh!!

Inspiration Alley said...

I've never been able to scrap at crops either for much the same reasons as you. Your layout though is gorgeous.

Julie said...

I love this layout Pam. It reminds me that I have several sheets of that KI lace cardstock hanging around. I really must use some of it up.

Renee said...

This is a gorgeous LO Pam. Love the sequence of photos!

Pam M said...

love the simplicity of this layout Poss & the colours, beautiful buildings

Melissa Kennedy said...

right there with you at the workshops - i get very little done except for a sore jaw from talking - more chatting than scrapping.
Great layout BTW

Tanya said...

Oh I hear ya about crops!! I tend to chat more than scrap! But it's fun :) I love this page - you are so lucky to be living in such an awesome part of the world with so many countries right at your doorstep literally! I've never visited Prague before but it is on my to-do list!