Friday, May 01, 2009

New LO

I scrapped last night using my new Webster's pages from Angel Crafts.
I absolutely adore these papers-the designs are just gorgeous and the quality is fantastic-really heavy double sided papers.
However I don't think they are particularly easy to use. The designs are so lovely that I found it hard to actually cut into them, and secondly, wherever you place a photo you end up covering up something beautiful, and that seems such a shame. Thirdly, both sides are gorgeous, so unless you have duplicate designs you need to choose-again, hard! And so, because I love these papers so much I was very mean with them and this layout was made with just two pieces of paper.
I've added some bling from Kaisercrafts and the alphabet is American Crafts.

The photo is very old-around 1970/71 and poor quality, so I scanned it and enlarged it. In retrospect I think should not have kept the border around the photo, but hey ho, it' s done now.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

That's lovely Pam..imagine, you being challenged by a paper! blimey!

Sue said...

I understand what you mean about Webster's papers, they are absolutely beautiful so to use them for a layout is a challenge in itself. You have done a great job, your picture really compliments the papers without losing the beauty of the design.

Judy said...

Lovely Pam. I have never seen this photo. Can I get a copy?

Hysteri-CAL said...

Hi Pam ! Wow your blog is soooooo colourful - love it !

I had mine designed here

http://www.vkdesignco.blogspot.com/

Cal xx

Claireliz said...

Beautiful LO Pam.
x