Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Scrapbook Magazine

The latest edition of TSBM is out and I have an article in it, about creating your own backgrounds. I did three very different LOs for the articles, using very different techniques, but this is my favourite.
The LO was inspired by an article in the STYLE magazine of the Sunday times. All I did was cut out some of the headings, titles etc from the article for my journaling, and then collaged on strips of magazine column for the background. I also added some decorative tape and some grungy printed circles. I really love this LO. I think it's so cool for a teenage page. And the bonus is -it cost next to nothing to make!

I'll post the others when I get some more time. In a rush now so must go.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooohhhh Pam this is marvellous. Thank goodness for you; I don't have to wander round inspiration-less any more!

Euphoria said...

you are amazing! I love it in everyway!!!

Lisa Dawn said...

this is great Pam! really like this.