Sunday, June 28, 2009

Been Busy

I made 3 layouts yesterday, for Kaisercrafts using papers from the new range. I used Offshore, Child's Play and Pennyroyale-Pennyroyale was my favourite of the three ranges. What I really love about the new products is the packaging. All the embellishments come in cool, reusable zip lock wallets, with holes punched for using in a ring binder. Such a great idea. I must take a photo tomorrow and upload here.

I can't show the LOs yet, so I'll upload an one from earlier that I haven't shown yet!
I did the collage of photos in Picasa-love Picasa-although I'm not happy with the new sharpen function. If my photos need sharpening I now use Picnik instead.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I really love this ...have been pondering about creating a collage on picasa and using it on a LO.
I also love the T-Shirt LO, a few posts ago ... wish I could hand journal so neatly as you have.

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic LO. I might lift that idea sometime if you don't mind.

Thanks for mentioning Picasa. I've been looking for a good cheap editing programme and have just tried this out. It's fab isn't it and being free makes it even better :D

xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I like that collage idea. Another on my to do list then!
The Kaiser packaging sounds almost too good to be true!