Saturday, June 13, 2009

Been lucky...

I have been really lucky recently.
First Julia is part of a PIF on her blog and she chose me to send some goodies to.
And what goodies- First a fabulous card that I LOVE. I really admire card makers as it is not something I do well-but this card is just great! Second-a wonderful wool bracelet. Did you make this Julia? it is gorgeous-great colours, I love it. and Finally, this chain of laminate chips-stone effects, wood effect, and colours too. Now I'm sure Julia is just waiting for me to make something wonderful with these so any ideas are welcome! I've got a few ideas but really could do with some help with inspiration. Thanks so much Julia. Now in return I have to pass on 5 PIFs over the next year. I'm gonna start with my work colleague Gail, who has just started scrapping, (after the mixed media workshop I did at work!) So I will put together some bits and pieces to help Gail on her scrappy journey. I'll pick another 4 over the year.

Vivian Bonder had a giveaway on her blog, and a couple of days ago these landed through my letter box:

The funny thing is that today I used one set of wings on a deco page for Julie, who lives in Australia. So one set off wings will be winging (sorry!) it's way back to Australia from whence it came!! Thank you Viv!
Thirdly, I won a giveaway on Jenneke's blog too, so I am expecting some fab dutch goodies to arrive any day soon.
make sure you visit all these ladies blogs-all are very talented in very different ways.
Maybe now it's YOUR turn to win a little something. if you head on over to the Kaisercrafts blog every day this week you have the chance to win some of the fab new collections which have just been launched. (Being on the DT I can't enter the giveaway, so you're in with a chance LOL!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

Wow- you have been lucky! Fabulous goodies and I love that wool bracelet!

Lori said...

I like printing from picknik as it gives a bigger range of size options than i get from my printer. Not complicated either, there's a print option beside the save bit, I press the button and it prints! Couldn't be too complicated or I wouldn't be able to do it!

Jenneke said...

You really are a lucky girl!!!
Have a nice weekend!
XXXJenneke

Julia Dunnit said...

I confess I did not make the bracelet..a charming young man at our local market makes them; he runs a fair trade stall and for years Miss Dunnit has liked to visit becuase she secretly wants to admire his dreadlocks!

deb said...

wow - you have been a lucky girl! well done! I will look forward to seeing what you produce with all these goodies.