Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crowabout

It's been a while since I joined in with the Crowabout challenge. Crowabout is a group on flickr. Each week Nancy, the group administrator puts up a sheet of collage images, and the participants then use these to make a collage. I liken it to putting together a jigsaw puzzle- except all the pieces come from different puzzles. It's good fun, and makes you think in a different way.
Anyway, last night I quickly cut and pasted the collage images and came up with this:
Posted by Picasa
In other news, 2 boxes arrived from Kaisercrafts today, and my goodness-what a feast for the eyes!! The new collections are better irl-and the embellishments are packaged in plastic reusable wallets that can be stored in a ringbinder-such a brilliant idea!!

2 comments:

Fran Tynan said...

Oh can't believe you've got yours and mine still hasn't come!!!LOL SO jealous!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Fran x

Jenneke said...

WOW, I really LOVE this page!!!