Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Holidays...

are here... yea!!!


I'm planning a little trip to Barcelona, and maybe some camping in Scotland, depending on the weather! It has been so hot here today-30 degrees is almost unheard of for Edinburgh.


If it rains I'm planning on redecorating the kitchen-and does it ever need it!
As for scrapping, I've done some more LOs for Kaisercrafts, which I'll show later. Speaking of Kaisercrafts-did you know they have a very friendly forum-and a blog-and downloadable project ideas? There's enough there to keep you entertained for a long time.

So tonight I'll leave you with another layout using napkins. This was done for an article in The Scrapbook magazine about mixed media layouts, As you can see, I've used crackle medium, collage elements, paper napkins (the flowers), lace, some rub obs...

13 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Love that LO - gorgeous photo. Happy holidays Pam...Barcelona sounds like a splendid idea!

lisa v said...

Gorgeous Pam

Peggy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the feel to this LO.
xxx Peggy

Lori said...

I agree- hot weather in Scotland is just downright weird, but it'll never stay around for long!
Gorgeous page- I love the postcard background and the bow detail.

Pam M said...

Me too I adore this LO Pam,
thanks for the comment on my blog, do tell?
Enjoy your hols

Jenneke said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVE the soft colors and the background!!!
Wishing you a happy holiday!!
Barcelona, wow!

Jenneke said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVE the soft colors and the background!!!
Wishing you a happy holiday!!
Barcelona, wow!

Pam M said...

Poss I have your blog addie x

Julia said...

Fantastic layout Pam, I really love your work. I could never acheive a layout like that. Enjoy your holiday.

Christiane said...

WOW!! you're so so creative, pam!!
hope you have a fab summerbreak!!

Cris said...

A really beautiful work ...
Very nice photo, like the whole composition.
Kisses.

Tanya said...

What a beautiful layout! The Eiffel Tower gets me everytime!!

Moniqui said...

This one is awesome Pam!