Saturday, July 25, 2009

Progress report

I've had a few people asking me how the reorganisation of my scrappy stuff is going, so a little update is in order. Basically it is all done. I have a couple of boxes of bits and pieces that I will be giving away soon. I have sorted and put away nearly everything else, but there are some things I just can't seem to find a place for. The problem is the more arty stuff-the ephemera, the found items, the wallpaper samples, the bits of wood etc-you know he kind of thing you will need to use the moment you throw it out! I think I need to have a tidy up of the garage to find a place for all those awkward things.

Meantime you would think that with me being on holidays I would be blogging more, but it doesn't seem to work like that. I have been scrapping though. I am guest designer at Gauche Alchemy for July and a sneak peek can be seen here. I had a great time with the kit-it was quite a challenge but I'm pleased with the results. I'll post my layouts just as soon as they are up at Gauche Alchemy.

I have also been doing Kaisercrafts projects, and these are starting to go up on the Kaisercraft blog now. Here is one layout that is up on the blog.


This layout uses products from the Loire Valley range, which I think is my favourite of the new ranges. I love the colours. For those of you who are not familiar with Scotland, a ceilidh is a dance with traditional Scottish country dances, like the Gay Gordons and Strip the Willow- a bit like we would do at an Australian barn dance.

If you take a look at the Kaisercrafts blog you will see a sketch that might inspire you, and also a call for projects using Kaisercrafts products to be published in the magazine.

4 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

I love this LO ... Good Luck with the sorting!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh great Lo Pam, lovely papers. I really must locate a Kaisercraft stockist.
And doncha just hate it when one job causes another? Bet when you were painting the kitchen you didn't think you'd be sorting the garage out!

Anne P said...

Love what you have done with the new PP. And considering you have done this while doing your re-organisation, it's wonderful.

Pam M said...

Cool as!! I was wondering what to do with this paper thanks for the inspiration