Friday, August 21, 2009

Another layout....

....from Gauche Alchemy. I think this is my favourite layout from the kit. I love the Kraft tissue paper the kit was wrapped in, and have used it as the background of this page. The blue is the inside cover of an old book, and the little pictures are cut from the pages of an old camping guide book. But the best thing is the photo of Jack-he hasn't changed a bit over the years. Even now, the first thing he does when he walks in the door is remove his shoes and socks!

Remember you can click on the layout for a close up peek!

11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

A great Lo again Pam, ove the use of the book inner leaf. Great photo too. I ave the girl versio of this genetic predisposition!

deb said...

Another great layout Pam - I think the photo is stunning - love the focus on his boots at the front. I also think the empty stitching holes are very effective. Brill!

Wrightboysmum said...

Love the photo and the kits worked really well with the topic. Fab.

Julie said...

I really love this layout Pam. Love the colours and the way you have used the packaging.

BTW My mum is the same. Put her near water and her shoes come off straightaway.

Sue said...

gorgeous Pam, I love all the differect elements to this one.

Kit said...

love your LO so intersting

Lisa Dawn said...

the stamped leaves are great. I like the colours and the photo! I like everything really...

Darien said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the colors!!

Wendy said...

awesome layout Pam...love the little bird!

Wendy said...

awesome layout Pam. Love the little birdie! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome page Pam, love how you've used that inside cover, it looks great.