Thursday, August 27, 2009

If you like Pina Colada...

..then these are the papers for you. The Pina Colada range from kaisercrafts-great for kids layouts, and summer holiday pages.
The range is very versatile, but the embellishments have a tropical feel with parrots, toucans and flamingos. So I thought the range was fitting for this photo of me and the kids at Southbank in Brisbane. For all the UK readers of this blog, I must point out that we were there in winter-if only our summer this year was this warm!! I thought the colours in the photo, including the bougainvillea in the background were well suited to this range. And the banner adds a fun, holiday atmosphere, or at least that's what I was aiming for.

Don't forget the month of competitions that starts on the Kaisercrafts blog on September 1st!
I've been back at work now for two weeks and boy am I looking forward to the weekend. Roll on Saturday!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

I really love this ... what a great LO! You know you have me singing now though ... I am not sure I will be thanking you for that later *LOL*

Angie said...

this is a fantastis LO ...It all works so well together. Love the 'bunting'.

deb said...

I really like the bright colours of the papers in this layout - I also think the banners are a great idea.

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the LO - the bunting does for me exactly what you wanted it too...love the papers. Right up my street.

Julia said...

Love this page Pam it has a great carnival feel to it. Love those papers and the bunting is fab!!!