Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Festival time..

.. here is Edinburgh-my favourite time in this city. Ok it's crowded, and you have to fight your way through the throngs of tourists-but it is still a lot of fun.-Street performers-same old patter year in, year out, plus weird and wacky casts of thousands performing around the town, trying to drum up audiences for their shows. The whole city is alive and buzzing, and I love it. So for the next week or so I'll be putting some of my photos on my photo blog.




As a result, scrapping has not been happening very often recently, but I will show you a LO I did for Gauche Alchemy.






I Loved this kit. You can see the details here. It was full of found bits and pieces relating to the great outdoors, and I had fun making this LO about the weather in the Alps where we were camping last summer! Aren't those little frogs cute?

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the LO - the papres are really quite different. Am enthused and energised by short stops in really busy cities, so look forward to seeing the festival in your pics!

Julia said...

Great layout Pam and yes those frogs are really cute. Enjoy the festival and look farward to seeing some pics.

Angie said...

This is a fun LO ...love the title ans the colours used.